New Floors USA Smart-Choice Lifetime Guarantee
This 4-Part Smart-Choice Flooring Guarantee is provided by New Floors USA, LLC (“New Floors USA”), to you, the original purchaser. New Floors USA installed materials are warranted by the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranties. Please consult your manufacturer warranties for further coverage.
(1) Lifetime Guarantee on Labor
If, after installation, there are any defects in the installation, New Floors USA will repair or replace the flooring in the affected room or rooms at no cost to you.
(2) Lifetime Gap-Free Guarantee
Your floor’s tight-lock technology is designed to lock your floor planks seamlessly. However, if a gap does occur between two or more boards at any time, New Floors USA will repair it at no cost to you. No new planks will be used; rather, New Floors USA will only be relocking the existing planks.
(3) Lifetime 5 Plank Guarantee
Your floor’s wear layer protection is ‘life-proof’, but some scratches and damage can occur from excessive use or damage. If your floor does scratch or damage, New Floors USA will replace up to 5 planks at no cost to you. A claim under this Guarantee may be made by you for any reason. Once the claim is made, New Floors USA will coordinate a time for an installation representative to visit you and replace the affected flooring. For administrative ease, the 5 planks to be potentially used for a claim will be given to you following the original installation of your flooring. You are expected to store these planks safely in case you decide to make a claim under this Guarantee. If you are no longer in possession of the 5 planks given to you at time of original install or you refused to take possession of these additional materials at time of original install, additional planks may be purchased by you at the prevailing list price per square foot on the date of the claim. If you desire more than 5 planks to be replaced, a new work order will be created, and a price will be determined by the prevailing list price of the product for the additional work necessary. A claim under this Guarantee is subject to a trip charge at NewFloorsUSA’s prevailing rate at the time of the claim.
(4) Lifetime Love It or Replace It Guarantee
New Floors USA wants you to love your flooring. Therefore, once you buy a floor from New Floors USA, we will always be there for your needs. If at any time and for any reason, you decide you no longer love your floor, New Floors USA will credit you 50% of the original purchase price toward a new replacement floor from New Floors USA up to 2 years. For example, if you paid $3,500 for your kitchen floor and 6 years later, you want to replace it with a new color, we will take $1,750 off of the price of your new purchase. Simply call New Floors USA and mention the “Love It or Replace It Guarantee,” and we will apply this credit towards your new purchase. The new floor must be installed in the same room as the original floor. If multiple rooms are purchased in the original sale, the credit will be prorated based on the total square footage being replaced as a proportion of the total square footage from the original sale. No other discounts or promotions will apply to the new floor purchase. The price of floor before the guaranteed discount is the prevailing list price of the product.
WHO IS COVERED UNDER THESE GUARANTEES?
These Guarantees apply to you only if you: (1) are the original consumer purchaser of the floor; (2) have paid in full for your floor (including any outstanding receivables for billed services), and (3) have purchased the floor for your own personal residential use and not for resale. These Guarantees ARE NOT transferable or assignable. In the event that the style installed in your home is no longer available for repair/replacement purposes, New Floors USA will replace the affected floor with another style of equal value and appearance of New Floors USA choice with your approval. These Guarantees assume normal and reasonable use of products. Removal, repair, or re-installation of any products by other than NewFloors USA voids these Guarantees.
REMEDIES AND RIGHTS
These Guarantees are the only expressed guarantees provided by New Floors USA. No employee, representative, agent, or any other person, has authority to assume or incur on behalf of New Floors USA any obligation, liability, or responsibility in place of or in addition to these Guarantees. NEWFLOORSUSA HEREBY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BY WAY OF ILLUSTRATION AND NOT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, HABITABILITY, AND MERCHANTABILITY. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. New Floors USA liability to you under these Guarantees is limited to the amounts received by New Floors USA for services rendered under the original sales contract with you. In no event shall New Floors USA be obligated or liable for incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind for the breach of any express or implied warranty.
FLOOR CARE AND MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS
To reduce the chances of an issue with your flooring, New Floors USA provides you with the following floor care and maintenance recommendations:
1) Sweep dust mop or vacuum your floor regularly to remove any particles that could cause abrasion or scratch your floor. CAUTION: Vacuums with a beater bar or power rotary brush head can damage a floor and should never be used.
2) Use a damp mop to remove spots and soil.
3) For difficult to clean spots or stains, use a solution or cleaner specifically recommended for use with luxury vinyl tile flooring. Rinse thoroughly and soak up any residual water completely. Floor can be disinfected using a solution of 1 cup white vinegar with 1 gallon of hot water. CAUTION: Floor will be slippery when wet.
4) Do NOT use acetone (ie. Nail polish remover) or other strong solvent.
5) Do NOT use chlorinated solvents.
6) Do NOT wax or varnish coating.
7) Do NOT use steel wool or scouring powder which will scratch the floor.
8) Do NOT leave any amount of liquids on the floor for any extended amount of time. Wipe up spills immediately.
9) If none of the above are effective and you choose to use a store-bought product, test the product in a non-conspicuous area (i.e., closet, corner, or scrap pieces) for potential adverse side effects.
1) Protect your floor when using a dolly for moving furniture or appliances. Protective sheets and/or plywood may be needed. Never slide or roll heavy furniture or appliances across the floor.
2) Place protective pads beneath furniture legs and other heavy objects.
3) Avoid excessive exposure to water from being tracked in during periods of inclement weather.
4) Minimize abrasive material and dirt by placing mats on both sides of exterior doors and by using area rugs in high traffic areas.
5) Rearrange furniture and rugs periodically to avoid uneven color and shade changes from light exposure.
6) Use protective mats beneath rolling chairs and keep furniture casters clean.
7) Keep pets’ nails trimmed.
8) Remove shoes with cleats, spikes or exceptionally pointy heels before walking on the floor.
Care should be taken to control temperature. Extreme temperature changes may result in unacceptable expansion or contraction.
1) Very light and small surface scratches can be repaired with a staining “touch up” pen of the appropriate color.
2) Slightly deeper scratches can be repaired by means of colored putty and or stains. Fill the scratches with the putty. Level with putty knife. Wipe off excess putty.
3) Very deep scratches may require the replacement of the planks.